[Coladam] Transferring Data to/from PC

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Fri Sep 23 18:56:28 CEST 2011

Aside from an ADAM Link Modem, what other methods have people used to
transfer data from an ADAM to a PC (and vice versa)? I'm not a hardware
guy so I'm not really sure what methods might be used except maybe the
joystick port since I saw someone do that with the Atari Jaguar. However,
I wouldn't know how to build a cable to do that anyway. So, I was hoping
maybe there were some solutions out there and parts available to purchase
from someone.

Ultimately, I want to be able to transfer my programs written on the ADAM
to a PC so they can be run on an emulator. Or maybe even transfer files
written on the PC to the ADAM.

Tommy