[Coladam] Reversing AdamNET

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 04:06:21 CEST 2011

It'd be really nice to hear back from Walter Banks as he is said to have a
nice treasure trove of ADAM paraphenalia including a number of prototype
items including, if I recall correctly, the original ADAM proto system with
wafer drives.

I was fortunate enough to come in contact with an ex-Coleco employee back in
July (thanks to Joe Blenkle) and this yielded some new items that I had
never seen or had before... ColecoVision version of A.E., Go/No/Go test
cartridge by Nuvatec for the CV, ADAM Tape/Disk Verification cartridges,
Video Hustler cartridge, ADAM Final Test cart and CV Final Test cart. I
posted all about this on the ColecoVision & ADAM Forum on " www.atariage.com
". Some of these we had back in the day as rom dumps, but only a few lucky
ones actually had the carts.

So there is still stuff to be had, it's just a matter of asking and when not
responded to, asking again, and again... a nice offer of money seems to do
the trick as well!  ;- )

Jim