[Coladam] Transferring Data to/from PC

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 04:27:43 CEST 2011

That drive was already snatched up as well as one a couple days earlier by
the same eBay seller that they obtained from an estate sale. While the
drives powered on ok, I'd be surprised if they were in working condition as
they looked like they were stored in the deepest depths of a coal mine. What
also sends up the red flag is that the seller has for sale all the ADAM
components to make up a complete system that they could use to test and
verify the working condition of the two disk drives, but they did not/would
not. It'd be interesting to hear from the purchasers (one sold for $169 and
the other $199) when they get the drives to see if they actually are
working.

At least they both came with good condition boxes.

Jim