[Coladam] Transferring Data to/from PC

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Sep 24 06:50:44 CEST 2011

If any of these come about, I'll raise a statue of you on my front lawn...

Joe B.

Possible methods that I'd like to work on in the vague future some time:
1. make an AdamNET <-> usb adaptor for serial over AdamNET
2. make a USB adaptor for reading disks from an AdamNET disk drive
3. make a AdamNET adaptor for supporting USB 3.5" floppy drives on the the
Adam
4. make an AdamNET adaptor for supporting disk images stored on a SD card on
the Adam
5. make a PC adaptor for accessing an AdamNET tape drive directly

Dale