[Coladam] Transferring Data to/from PC

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 01:45:56 CEST 2011

Not to use this thread as a sales pitch, but I have an EVE SP-1
Serial/Parallel Interface available if anyone is interested. The EVE SP-1
plugs into the side Expansion Bus for those that aren't familiar with it.
Included with it comes a Parallel Cable, 2 data packs with driver software
and the manual which is a printout of a scan of the original. I DO NOT have
the Serial Cable (10-pin on the interface and standard serial connector on
the other end for hookup to serial devices) for this unit unfortunately and
hope that someone here could help out any interested parties.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I only have the EOS drivers for it, but will
check to see if I have any CP/M drivers... could always use TDOS.

I have no means to test the unit as I don't have a Parallel Printer or other
Parallel device, but it is in very good condition and came with a large
purchase I made earlier this year and everything else worked great. SORRY
for sounding like an eBay seller!

Jim