[Coladam] SmartBASIC Routines from ML

Dale Wick dmwick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 20:51:01 CEST 2011

Well there are several references to help you out.  I've seen a commented disassembly of SmartBASIC done by Rich Drushel.  I'm not sure if he published it on his website though.

Another great resource is Hacker's Guide to the Adam Volume 2 by Ben Hinkle.  You see used copies now and then, but I'm not sure that there are new copies anywhere to be had.  It includes addresses and sometimes parameters to most of the major sections of SmartBASIC.

Dale