[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 20:33:36 CEST 2011

On "The ADAM Resource" website, move all the way to the bottom of the main
page and click on Software Menu. This will take you to a new page and at the
bottom of the page is a link to a "Massive Collection", click on this link
and it will take you to a MediaFre File Sharer where my personal collection
(over 2Gb of ColecoVision and ADAM warez) is available to download. I need
to update the collection one of these days, but just haven't had the time of
late. Enjoy!