[Coladam] Installing Second Digital Data Drive

Tommy Scott tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Sun Oct 23 00:03:54 CEST 2011

I bought another Adam off eBay for parts and tried installing the
digital data drive as a second drive in my Adam. Now it won't power up.
My first question is, is there some reason why the drive in the A slot
won't/can't work in the B slot? If I disconnect the drive then the Adam
powers up again. I'm also checking with Tim at ArcadeCollecting to see
if this is a power supply issue. I suppose the drive could be bad as
well, which I'll eventually check by putting it as the one and only
drive. I wish I had tried to power it up when it was in the original
case now, but that's too late.

Tommy