[Coladam] Floppy Drive Controller Chip

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 16 05:15:04 CET 2011

I've got the old archive of Orphanware firmware from CompuServe still on my machine here. It includes some instructions for adapting drive to work with it. It does require a couple wire mods to the controller board to work (side select), and as Bob points out, a replacement double sided mech with a disk in sensor. I modded one of my old drives with it a while back and it worked fine so far as I could tell.