[Coladam] Question re Virtual ADAM 1.03

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 06:25:22 CET 2011

You can't swap disks or data packs images in Virtual ADAM due to a conflict
with DOSbox. Steve knows about the issue, but there is no easy work-a-round
to this dilemna besides writing an entirely new emulator or reverting back
to using plain old ADAMem with or without ADAMem Manager.

This also means that a game like Temple of the Snow Dragon (the 2 disk 5
1/4" 160K version) can't be played on Virtual ADAM since you have to swap
out the disk after the main program loads from disk #1 and disk #2 has to
inserted into the same drive... Sol & Tony set up the program to look for
disk #2 in the same drive that disk #1 was booted from.