[Coladam] Question re Virtual ADAM 1.03

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Nov 16 07:15:49 CET 2011

You can't...that's the one thing I wish Steve would have fixed on it. The
keys that are used to drop into the menu where you do a disk swap in ADAMem
performs another function in DOSBox, which Virtual ADAM runs under. I played
around and finally was able to switch this key, but Virtual ADAM is
hard-wired to make a temporary disk file of whichever disk you use under a
particular name, so it won't let you swap disks or DDPs because it still
looks for the preset name of the disk/DDP file.

Disk/DDP swaps can only be done in ADAMem by doing a Control-F9.