[Coladam] Yet another way to copy Adam disks

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 05:36:13 CET 2011

And it supports the Kaypro 2 and Kaypro 4 CP/M format, which if I recall
correct are very similar disk formats and possibly what we used to set our
MS-DOS porgrams to in order to copy/read/convert ADAM disks on a PC. Memory
is a little foggy on this, can anyone verify.

Think someone else posted about this product a number of months ago.

Jim