[Coladam] New Webpages are Up

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 04:47:33 CET 2012

Greetings Everyone,

I have uploaded the new webpages. Highlights are a new index page, better graphics for the Qbasic and Adam Documentation webpages. Visual Basic webpage has been dropped for now as new development is being planned.

Not yet up are the new Adam Downloads and Adam Newsletters webpages. Testing of those two webpages are still in progress. An announcement will be made on the list as well as on the main page. I'm looking for volunteers to help me with the testing of the two remaining webpages. Send me an e-mail, if you are interested in helping with the testing. Enjoy the new webpages and please leave any feedback. Thanks.

Guy