[Coladam] Convention

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Jan 27 14:43:47 CET 2012

On Thu, January 26, 2012 6:44 pm, Frances and/or Richard Clee wrote:

> So if you'd like to come to an Adamcon, but there is only a limited time
> window available to you, let us know and maybe we can find away even if
> it means a summer month booking.

        CWRU classes begin Monday, 27 August.  I have significant campus
work to do the week before that.  A Quebec ADAMcon is going to require at
least eight days total including travel time, as we will have to drive.  So
the latest August dates that I could attend an ADAMcon are (Thur.-Sun.) 9-12
August.  Anything earlier, including the entire months of June and July,
is open for me.

        If later than 9-12 August works for the most people, then do it; but
I will not be able to attend if so.  September is Right Out.

        *Dr. D.*