[Coladam] Convention

tempest at tamcotec.com tempest at tamcotec.com
Mon Jan 30 05:14:25 CET 2012

After scrutinizing my client list and being unpleasantly astonished,
and afer a look at Russell's vacation calendar, it appears that the
only weekend in July that will work for us is the weekend of July 19 -
22.

August is right out.  The weekend after Labour Day (September 6 - 9)
might also work.  And of course, none of this is written in stone; one
change to my client list and it could all go up in smoke.  But there
you have it.

Regards, Pam and Russell