[Coladam] Convention

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Jan 31 03:39:24 CET 2012

We have undertaken further research regarding Adamcon 24 and find we
need a great deal more information. Please reply to the list with your
response.

So far the time most suitable for most people is July 19-23. It is not
good for some and completely out for others, but based on what we have
been told so far this is the most workable for the majority. Please
report if you can live with these dates or if a close change would work,
what it is.

Inflation and a high tax rate (18%) make this a high cost venue. It
looks like a very nice event can be managed but we will need a rate of
$500 per person to make it so. Can you cope with this?

Many of the hotels are selling our remarkably quickly, to the point
where we need to be able to commit within the next week or so. If you
intend to come, tell us, tell us now, and confirm you can live with the
dates and price offered. Br sure your plans are firm - some reservations
require a very hefty non-refundable deposit.

What type of room do you need, and is there any substitute you can
accept (eg., King or twin beds, etc.) Where demand is high we may not be
able to get the first choice, so it is imperative we know what you can
live with.

If you cannot commit right now, how soon can you give us a definite
answer? Some places will allow early cancellations without penalty.

Would you prefer to be up on the plateau near the airport, or down by
the river? With luck it will be strawberry season on l'Ile d"Orleans
that week.

Please note that if you cannot commit now but should be able to do so
soon, let us know your situation. But if there is no advance warning, it
looks as if a last-minute decision will encounter a solid no-vacancy
rate all around the city.

But above all - we need to know NOW. - rich