[Coladam] Convention

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:52:06 CET 2012


I won't be able Rich. 

Our travel budget will be fully used elsewhere this year and, until Sue's health issues are completely resolved, I wouldn't feel right doing it. Given current circumstances, I'd suggest that you write me off for the foreseeable future. 

Ron



On 2012-01-30, at 6:39 PM, Frances and/or Richard Clee wrote:

> We have undertaken further research regarding Adamcon 24 and find we 
> need a great deal more information. Please reply to the list with your 
> response.
> 
> So far the time most suitable for most people is July 19-23. It is not 
> good for some and completely out for others, but based on what we have 
> been told so far this is the most workable for the majority. Please 
> report if you can live with these dates or if a close change would work, 
> what it is.
> 
> Inflation and a high tax rate (18%) make this a high cost venue. It 
> looks like a very nice event can be managed but we will need a rate of 
> $500 per person to make it so. Can you cope with this?
> 
> Many of the hotels are selling our remarkably quickly, to the point 
> where we need to be able to commit within the next week or so. If you 
> intend to come, tell us, tell us now, and confirm you can live with the 
> dates and price offered. Br sure your plans are firm - some reservations 
> require a very hefty non-refundable deposit.
> 
> What type of room do you need, and is there any substitute you can 
> accept (eg., King or twin beds, etc.) Where demand is high we may not be 
> able to get the first choice, so it is imperative we know what you can 
> live with.
> 
> If you cannot commit right now, how soon can you give us a definite 
> answer? Some places will allow early cancellations without penalty.
> 
> Would you prefer to be up on the plateau near the airport, or down by 
> the river? With luck it will be strawberry season on l'Ile d"Orleans 
> that week.
> 
> Please note that if you cannot commit now but should be able to do so 
> soon, let us know your situation. But if there is no advance warning, it 
> looks as if a last-minute decision will encounter a solid no-vacancy 
> rate all around the city.
> 
> But above all - we need to know NOW. - rich
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Coladam mailing list
> Coladam at adamcon.org
> http://adamcon.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coladam



More information about the Coladam mailing list