[Coladam] wireframe basic programs

Rob Bairos rbairos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:09:10 CET 2012

Hi Tommy.

I *may* still having the wireframe basic listings printed out in a dusty
folder at my parents. (I last saw it about two years ago, but cant recall
if I recycled it or not).

Ultimately the programs were adapted from a great book I still have sitting
on my shelf entitled:  Microcontroller Graphics  by Roy E. Myers

Looks like some still available on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0201050927

Though written for the Apple, the basic graphics commands were
compatible with SmartBasic.

Finally, if you're really keen, at the end of the wireframe tests on
the video, I capture the
output listings to the screen, so you could theoretically pause the
video and hand-transcribe it all!

Cheers,
Rob.