[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sat Feb 18 03:20:53 CET 2012

You are picking on me again. Anyway somewhere in my catacombs I may have
a MacADAM disc, but don't expect an early report. I think there are
still some copies of Guy Cousineau's book I was selling for ANN left
lying around. Don't know if I have any books on Z-80 assembly language
or not. Do have CP/M on disc, maybe tape, with docs and box, for sale if
that's any help.

Just don't expect any quick answers - these days I'm feeling every day
of 80 years old and some days more. - rich