[Coladam] Software Wanted.

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 00:02:55 CET 2012

2010: The Text Adventure was never released on 5 1/4" Disk by Coleco, only
the Digital Data Pack version was. However, it was hacked/modded to run from
5 1/4" Disk by Walters Software Co. and everyone should have this available.

Your best bet would be to wait for a response from either Bob Slopsema (ANN)
or Rich Clee (ADAM Services).

Also, www.atari2600.com usually has complete in the original box with
instructions Data Pack versions in their ColecoVision section under ADAM
Software for purchase at a very reasonable price. Then you just need someone
to supply you with the disk version/

Jim/NIAD