[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 03:22:44 CET 2012

There's not much substanance in most of the commercially published books that were written about the ADAM Computer especially since most were written and released shortly after the ADAM was released and didn't add a whole lot of useful information that wasn't already available in the Coleco owner's manuals. Again, your best bet for useful programming info. are all the Nibbles & Bits newsletters as well as the entire collection of NIAD newsletters for a wider range of ADAM info. that are available in PDF format on Joe Blenkle's website.

BTW, another REALLY good newsletter was Alan Neeley's ADAM-Link of Utah newsletter, but unfortunately these haven't been made available in PDF format by anyone and I can't help here as my collection of them is long gone.