[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 03:32:27 CET 2012

A project such as this to archive and make available these books as well as
all the other great products released by the ADAM Community would be a very
welcome addition for all the new retro computerists. Joe B. and myself spent
a lot of time in 2010 working on such a venture cleaning up and organizing
our collections, but there is still a lot missing... especially instruction
manuals.

If you follow the ColecoVision and ADAM auctions on eBay, you will see that
there is always a lot of action concerning the CV, but also of late there
has been a considerable amount of ADAM gear being made available... so there
are a lot of ADAMs changing hands which means new ADAMites who could benefit
tremendously from everything that we accomplished back in the 80's and 90's.