[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 23 13:42:16 CET 2012

I'll have to play with this thing at work. It's got a sheet feeder and duplexer on and is supposed to be able to scan to a PDF, so that would be potentially be a pretty quick path. I OCRed the EOS Programmer's manual ages ago and it was a right royal pain in the backside when I did it. Last I looked at it I wasn't too pleased with the formatting, but at least it's a searchable document. A PDF would be a lot faster to do probably.

I'd say overall we have a pretty good selection of technical documentation available online now, and most of the firmware is also documented. What would be nice as you indicated is