[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

SacNews - Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Feb 23 17:22:20 CET 2012

I'm sorry, but this is exactly why a lot of ADAM information will be lost to
the ages...

technically you're right...but realistically??? After almost 30 years, the
Hinkle's probably don't even have copies of these items themselves...does
anyone even know where they are? Are they even still alive? Do they even
still have a remote interest in the ADAM?

Maybe I should remove all the newsletters from my ADAM web page. With the
exception of the HTML'd Expandable Computer News, of which I got permission
of Darrell Sage's widow to reprint them (out of respect, not out of fear of
getting sued...she sent me Xmas cards for years after his death)...I did not
get permission from the original owners to scan or post any of the
newsletters there.

Again...technically you are right...but it reaches a point where it becomes
just plain silly...