[Coladam] Importing BASIC program listings into SmartBASIC

SacNews - Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Feb 23 18:20:23 CET 2012

There is a DOS based program (which name escapes me at the moment) which can
import text files directly onto ADAM disks...I transfered a number of basic
files I had this way.

Ordinarily, however, you need an older computer, DOS and 360k drive in the
PC to accomplish this.

If there aren't too many of them, email them to me and I'll take a whack at
them...