[Coladam] Importing BASIC program listings into SmartBASIC

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:48:35 CET 2012

Try the following site Kevin. It seems to have the stuff there for download that you are looking for.

http://cdmirror.textfiles.com/230/EMULATOR/COLECO/DOSTOOLS/ADAMDOS/

There was a program by David White, "The ADAM Connection". Might have it around here somewhere - I'll check.

Then there is Chris Braymen's ADAMDOS. I think Bob Slopsema has it on his website:

http://ann.hollowdreams.com/

Hope all this helps.

Ron Mitchell