[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 23 19:26:32 CET 2012

That's a good point. Just because we don't think there is any fiduciary interest
remaining in a lot of this old stuff some copyright holders might disagree.

That said, probably in the case of ADAM stuff (particularly documentation)
that's probably not the case, but then there are probably legit bought and paid
for copies of some of this stuff in the hands of what few remaining ADAM product
distributors still exist.

Personally I'd prefer if all of the copyrighted stuff (and PD) stuff was freely
available for anyone to download. Before CompuServe shut down their ADAM BB down
for good I snagged all of the software in their ADAM archive. To my knowledge I
don't think those files exist anywhere online for download.