[Coladam] Adamcon update

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Fri Feb 24 04:47:04 CET 2012

After much negotiation it has become apparent that we are best setting
Adamcon in the summer, and the weekend that works best for most of us is
July 19-23. This puts us in a bind because despite world economic
conditions Quebec looks too be headed for a heavy tourist trade this
year and in many hotels rooms are already sold out.

We do have rooms booked for our firm attendees, but all others will have
to notify us quickly so we can get reservations for them. The hotel of
choice is the Hotel Lindbergh in Ste. Foy, a suburban part of Quebec
City near the airport. At present they still have two or three rooms
available for this time period but they are going fast. We need your
booking now. We have managed to hold the price down to $400 per person
double occupancy, which includes a continental breakfast in the hotel
and munchies at lunch time.

So if you plan to attend, please let us (BobS, RichC and Daniel) know
right away including your room preferences so we can grab them while
they are still there.