[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 04:58:12 CET 2012

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I seem to recall Peter and Ben Hinkle
releasing these volumes into the Public Domain. This, however, does not take
into the account the handful of ADAM mail-order companies that are left who
spent monies purchasing stock of these books and other items and what would
be fair to them. We all know that if these books and other items are made
freely available on the Web, that everyone would just download them
insteading of spending the money to purchase them and support the few
mail-order companies remaining. As we all know, no one is going to get rich
off of selling this stuff, but a consensus should be reached before
proceeding down this road.

The other side of the coin is using everything that is available from years
past as a stimulus to draw in more potential ADAM owners and from there who
knows what could develop... maybe an SD Drive solution finally.