[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 05:17:53 CET 2012

Actually, I would venture a guess that at least 95%, if not more, of the
ADAM warez (hardware, software, books, manuals, newsletters, etc.) produced
by 3rd Parties/Homebrewers are not legitimately copyrighted. So the issue is
actaully one of a moral question rather than legal.

I say stir the pot, make things available in the hopes of stirring up
interest from the growing number of reto-computerists who are hungering for
such things. It could end up serving a greater purpose and swell the ranks
as well as bring in more new blood to the ADAMcons. You'll never know unless
you try.