[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 05:43:36 CET 2012

Anything that I did back in the day may be freely shared and distributed by
any means possible... that includes any and all NIAD items, my Wizard's Lair
Software titles and the one Adultware title I released, The Socializer,
which no one here has probably ever seen but Steve Pitman said he enjoyed...
for what it's worth. Also, in my one chat with Lyle Marschand a couple years
ago, he also stated that all things NIAD should be available freely for all
to enjoy and hopefully benefit from.

Jack Reedy showed up on AtariAge last year and said he was OK with his warez
being made available and was pleasantly surprised that people were still
interested in them.

My answer to your question is YES as I stated in my message that you replied
to....