[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Fri Feb 24 23:14:56 CET 2012

Didn't know we had lost Mel - pity, he was a good head. In fact I think
I have copies of a couple of his books somewhere. Have to see.

Re copyright and public domain: you are right, but I reckon that no one
but the copyright owner (who will not always be the author) can claim
payment for use, or damages for breach, so basically if he's already
said he won't sue you're pretty safe copying. Of course any of us who
contributed our newsletters and other items to ANN did so with the
intent that they should be copied, so anything from that source should
be safe ground. Interestingly I don't recall NIAD ever contributing to
ANN but if Lyle and Jim are square with it, that should be OK.

And if Jack Reedy has released Addictus - Yee Haw!!!