[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 00:47:26 CET 2012

Watch it there buddy!!! ;- )

Actually, by mid-1988, Lyle had really scaled back his involvement with NIAD
as the computer store became his main focus and then of course the long
hours he spent working at his real-world job and then, of course, his
family.

Lots of good memories and I wish I would have stopped to smell the roses and
enjoy this time more than I already did.