[Coladam] ADAM Assembly Programming

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 01:51:33 CET 2012

Said to here of Mel's passing... he was a great guy who just blew me away
with his knowledge the couple times I had a pleasure to talk to him over the
phone. I wish his books would have been better received (and by that I mean
sales) by the  masses as I can't even begin to imagine the amount of time he
spent on his book/manual series.

As far as NIAD article contributions to ANN... I personally sent Barry
Wilson plenty of articles in ADAM & DOS text format for a number of years
and a lot did make it into the monthly disks, but a lot more did not
unfortunately. I also worked with Barry on the ANN ADAM Glossary and
actually laid it all out in a PC Desk Top Publishing program for him. We
came up with a lot of great ideas for projects, but unfortunately there
never was enough time in the day let alone one's life to bring them to
fruition.

Again, anything developed or published under the name NIAD can be treated as
FREELY available for all to share and benefit from.