[Coladam] Importing BASIC program listings into SmartBASIC

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 23:50:14 CET 2012

Kevin,

Dcopy32 at the time it was released, it sort of in beta testing. So, I have to make some modifications. But, I have to reinstall Visual Basic in Windows 98 mode in order for it to work with Windows XP. So, I really cannot send you this version at this time.

However, I'm working on a Dcopy setup for the DOS side using QuickBasic. I still need to test this out. Also, I'm working on a utilities menu setup for the other utilities as well. This will replace the Qbasic batch setups currently on the website. If you do use the Qbasic batch programs, you need Qbasic. If you have an old copy of MS-DOS around, you can extract it and place it in your Windows folder.

If you don't, I might have a copy.

Guy