[Coladam] CP/M Full Screen Editor

tscott at magiqueproductions.com tscott at magiqueproductions.com
Sat Mar 3 00:07:24 CET 2012

I'm thinking about someday writing some assembler apps in cp/m on my Adam,
but I really, really hate the EDIT program that comes with it. I don't
think I've ever seen a less intuitive editing program in my life. Even
with the documentation, I can't seem to get it to do some of the weird
commands that it requires. Anyway, that made me think that I'd like to
write a fullscreen editor to replace it. However, I don't want to
re-invent the wheel. Does anyone know if something exists out there
already?

The only thing I dread about this project is having to use EDIT to write
the new editor. That'll be a pain.

Tommy