[Coladam] ADAMOUSE II POST ON NIAD

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 01:08:54 CET 2012

Again, this will be a very hard item to find and those that might have one
will probably not part with it.

If you are just interested to see what a mouse would feel like when used on
an ADAM, you can always hook-up a Roller Controller (trakball) to the ADAM
with the switch set on the Roller Controller to the "Joystick" setting. Any
ADAM software, such as SmartWRITER or PowerPAINT, that accepts controller
input will work with it.