[Coladam] CP/M Full Screen Editor

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 01:13:54 CET 2012

Off the top of my head, I can't say for sure... but there has to be
something!

Your best option would be to read thru the CP/M Workshops in the NIAD
Newsletters. Starting around mid-1989, Doug Rosenvinge took over the NIAD
CP/M Public Domain as well as writing articles for the newsletter and he
undertook the huge endeavor of listing out the contents of over 60 volumes.
If you can find something that sounds useful in these listings, I will send
you the disk image(s) that you require that can be used in an ADAM emulator
or transferred back to actual ADAM disks.

The NIAD Newsletters are on Joe Blenkle's ADAM Computer website in PDF
format.