[Coladam] ADAMOUSE II POST ON NIAD

Dale Wick dmwick at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 05:17:01 CET 2012

It looks like an original Amiga mouse.  But it is hardware modified.

I know the prototype one I saw first required a modified Adam case to use.  I don't remember how the one I was offered was hooked up.  The logical way would be to hook into both joystick ports.  I have a feeling that that isn't the correct answer though (that is how the roller controller works though).

Dale