[Coladam] ADAMOUSE II POST ON NIAD

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 06:28:18 CET 2012

The ADAMouse I & II by Thomas Mackie were actually a modded C=64 mouse if I
recall correctly. There were two versions of the ADAMouse I:

- Internal modification needed to Joystick Port #1 required most likely to
provide additional power for the mouse
- No modification required but a separate power adapter was provided

there were limitations to the software that would work with both
incarnations.

The ADAMouse II solved some of the problems and compatibilities of ADAMouse
I and simply plugged into Port #1.

Again, this is all from fading memory and I would need to verify the above
by rereading the NIAD issues were they were discussed.