[Coladam] ADAMOUSE II POST ON NIAD

Dale Wick dmwick at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 00:20:53 CET 2012

Well, the C64 joystick port had an analog in or maybe even dual analog in for position sensing.  The Coleco joystick port has an interrupt driven digital encoder (pulse digital input for moving a tick and direction digital input).  So they are not directly compatible for sure.  And each Coleco port has only 1 dimension available.  I think the C64 had x and y analog in on each joystick connector.

Dale