[Coladam] CP/M Full Screen Editor

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:14:01 CET 2012

You can do a Google search for VDE266.COM. It's a nice little editor for CP/M, and runs in all of about 18k. If you're familiar with Wordstar, you'll feel right at home. You can prepare your source code with VDE which provides a non-document mode, and is a full-screen editor.

How are at handling .LBR files and uncrunching files from libraries? I have here an ADAMEM disk that has VDE patched especially for the ADAM (i.e. a 32 column screen). There is also another library with some help files. If I send it to you, would you be able to open it all?

Also, have you ever used T-DOS ?  It's a more friendly and versatile version of CP/M written especially for ADAM.

Let me know.

Ron Mitchell