[Coladam] CP/M Full Screen Editor

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 05:32:33 CET 2012

If you don't have an ADAM Disk Drive, you may not want to undertake the
gruelingly long time it would take to perform some of functions like
DELIBbing CP/M files using Digital Data Drives. In fact, you definetly need
2 Digital Data Drives installed in the ADAM to even consider using CP/M or 1
Digital Data Drive and a Memory Expander Card to use as a Ramdisk drive.

CP/M is not something you can just jump into and will take considerable time
and effort to learn and acquire all the extra progams needed to perform
tasks that are required. The replacement to CP/M called T-DOS is
considerably easier to work in, but still requires a lot of effort to learn
for beginners.