[Coladam] CP/M Full Screen Editor

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:36:23 CET 2012

Just had another thought Tommy, another way of going at it. You could avoid CP/M completely by using MacADAM for your assembler, and Speedywrite to for your source code. Speedywrite. I'm not sure who would have Speedywrite on data pack these days, but I know it was available at one time. It was a great little word processor and had an intuitive user interface - completely menu driven. Unlike Smartwriter you could prepare documents in pure text format leaving out all the formatting and control codes that Smartwriter put into a file.

Just a thought. And I have no idea whether software author David Whyte has released Speedywrite to the public domain. Perhaps someone on here could say.

Ron