[Coladam] ADAMCON 24

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Mar 15 23:01:08 CET 2012

Supplementary information: the arrival day for the four-day period is
July 19th as activities will begin immediately after breakfast Friday
the 20th.

Very prompt action is advised because the hotel has only a few rooms
available and most of those blocked for Adamcon are already reserved.
Also, it appears that we will have significant attendance from gamers as
the 30th anniversary of the games console this year is attracting
significant attention. - rich c