[Coladam] Virtual ADAM under Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Ron Mitchell rm2892 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:52:43 CET 2012

Right Jim. It's something like that.

Steve has been in touch and has suggested I try installing .Net Framework 2.5 aboard Win 8 and see what happens. Will try that this morning. As I said to Steve, this is one of the joys of living on the bleeding edge. Not used to being out here.

Back when I had 23 old computers in the basement it wouldn't have been a problem. Could have installed it all on one thing or another.

If I have to I'll conclude that Windows 8 is not suitable for me in its present state and go back to Windows 7.

Thank y'all for getting back to me

Ron