[Coladam] Question to all Adamites

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 26 15:57:01 CEST 2012

I agree with most of what you said, with the exception of the Coleco Vision
angle. I think there's a fairly large group of people interested in Coleco
Vision collecting and hacking... sadly most of this interest has not translated
into interest in the ADAM, but I think it's fair to say that the CV was a
commercial success for Coleco (although certainly not to the scale of the Atari
2600 or NES). I think it is a darn sight more popular than the Intellivision,
and I'd wager to say that it's console #2 in the era of the 2600.

Otherwise I'd say you were spot on.