[Coladam] Busted ADAM drives?

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Wed Mar 28 22:47:42 CEST 2012

Hope you do, geoff - there is a very big demand for folks who can tinker
Coleco disc drives back to life - present company included. Admittedly
yours is for the moment a bit of a left-handed offer, but hope springs
eternal and if you need any encouragement just holler - the chorus will
stun you! - rich