[Coladam] ADAM FDC Source Code Project

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 16:05:00 CEST 2012

I wholeheartedly APPLAUD your efforts and hope that others with the amazing
abilities/knowledge that you have (like Dale, Rich and Geoff) will jump on
board to see this project of your's through to the end... it can only serve
to benefit all involved that continue to plug away (in one way, shape or
form) with the ADAM Computer.

I will open up the two ADAM disk drives that I have and check to see what
revision/dated EPROMs I have, but seeing as your's is dated 9-27-84, I would
venture a guess that you have one of the latest/newest/updated revisions
available seeing as Coleco was already in the process of getting out of
further ADAM support and development even though they did not make the
official announcement until Jan. of '85.

I would REALLY like to see you join up at www.atariage.com to introduce
yourself and post all this great information there as well on there VERY
active Forums in the "Classic Gaming General \ ColecoVision & ADAM" section.
Between this ADAM List that you have been posting to and the AtariAge Forum,
you will garner the most visibility possible for this great project of
yours.

I'm on my way out know, but when I get back, I'll put together a bunch of
stuff that you should find useful as well as a bunch of links that WILL
provide some much needed info and tools.

Jim/NIAD