[Coladam] ADAM FDC Source Code Project

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Mar 30 20:05:54 CEST 2012

On Fri, March 30, 2012 10:57 am, Rich Drushel wrote:

> (70K) machine-readable 6801 source .ZIP archive (most from ROM disassembly):
>
>      http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/6801_src.zip

     Hmm, this doesn't contain what I thought it did.  It has ROM images
of 6801s, but the only actual disassemblies included are the keyboard and
the prototype SPI (serial-parallel interface), both from Chris Braymen but
with minor comments by me.

     Somewhere I have more 6801 source from Chris, including for his projects
(the 256K static RAMdisk and the ADAMnet clock).  I will look around in the
archives from my (alas, departed) 486, which was my working computer back in
the day.

     *Dr. D.*